What is the 2019 Acura RDX Seating Capacity?
The 2019 Acura RDX seating capacity runs up to five passengers across two of the finest rows of seating you’ll encounter in the luxury crossover SUV class. Offering generous passenger space and cavernous cargo dimensions, it’s more than flexible enough to work around your life.
- Seating for five passengers
- Up to 79.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- Luxury and convenience across all rows
Acura RDX Passenger Space
Here’s how passenger space breaks down.
- Headroom – Front: 40 inches, Rear: 38 inches
- Legroom – Front: 42 inches, Rear: 38 inches
- Hip Room – Front: 55 inches, Rear: 50 inches
- Shoulder Room – Front: 60 inches, Rear: 57 inches
- Total Passenger Volume: 104 cubic feet.
Acura RDX Seating Configurations
The Acura RDX 2nd row makes good on everyday practicality with an Easy Fold-Down 60/40 split flat-folding rear seat back. You can either drop the entire 2nd row when you need space for as much cargo as possible or fold down just one side to make sure you can still take four passengers.
Whether the rear seats are up or down, you’ll never feel like you’re running short on cargo space.
- Cargo Space Behind the Second Row – 31.1 cubic feet
- Cargo Space with Second Row Folded Down – 79.8 cubic feet
Acura RDX Luxury and Convenience
The interior also features a full selection of first-class comfort features.
- Front 16-Way Power Seats
- Heated Front and Rear Outboard Seats
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- GPS-linked Climate Control
Come Check Out Acura RDX Interior Dimensions for Yourself
As summed up by Edmunds.com: “Acura really has interior packaging figured out, and the RDX is yet another showcase of how much room the automaker manages to find and make useful”. Visit your local Twin City Acura dealer for current offers and further information.