Compare 2019 Acura SUV Prices- MDX vs RDX
For drivers in the Twin Cities looking for their next SUV, the 2019 Acura RDX and the 2019 Acura MDX are both versatile, well-equipped, and luxurious options. Ranked #2 in its class by U.S. News and World Report, the RDX “delivers on all fronts.” It has seating for 5 passengers and a cabin with all the latest technology. The MDX gives drivers more space inside, with seating for 7 passengers, as well as a Sport Hybrid engine option that improves fuel economy.
You’ll Find a Sporty and Powerful SUV in the 2019 Acura RDX
Sporty and versatile, the 2019 Acura RDX offers an impressive performance on the road. Coming in four trim levels, a Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) drivetrain is available on every model for drivers who want added control and all-season driving.
- Inline-4 FWD – $37,400 MSRP*
- Inline-4 AWD – $39,400 MSRP*
- Inline-4 FWD – $40,600 MSRP*
- Inline-4 AWD – $42,600 MSRP*
- Inline-4 FWD – $43,600 MSRP*
- Inline-4 AWD – $45,600 MSRP*
- Inline-4 FWD – $45,500 MSRP*
- Inline-4 AWD – $47,500 MSRP*
2019 Acura MDX Lends an Elegant SUV
The 2019 Acura MDX is elegant and powerful. You can choose between a front-wheel drive system with Precision All-Wheel Steer (P-AWS) and a Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system along with an available Sport Hybrid engine option. With two different drivetrains available, there is an MDX model that is right for every type of driver.
- FWD – $44,300 MSRP*
- SH-AWD – $46,300 MSRP*
- FWD – $49,300 MSRP*
- SH-AWD – $51,300 MSRP*
- Sport Hybrid SH-AWD – $52,800 MSRP*
- SH-AWD – $54,800 MSRP*
- FWD – $56,050 MSRP*
- SH-AWD – $58,050 MSRP*
- Sport Hybrid SH-AWD – $59,550 MSRP*
- FWD – $51,300 MSRP* (with Technology Package) / $58,050 MSRP* (with Advance Package)
- SH-AWD – $53,300 MSRP* (with Technology Package) / $60,050 MSRP* (with Advance Package)
Test Drive Today
Find out more information on the 2019 Acura RDX and the 2019 Acura MDX by contacting us or visiting your nearest Twin Cities Acura Dealer. Explore current offers and experience the model that is right for you with a test drive today.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.